Due to the complexities of training course preparation and courseware, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- You may cancel course registration at our training center up to two weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the course start date to receive a full refund. If you cancel your reservation between eight (8) and thirteen (13) calendar days prior to the course taking place, there will be a 50% cancellation charge. There are no refunds within seven (7) calendar days of a course start date.EDI requires a minimum of three (3) students to conduct a class. If three (3) students have not registered two weeks prior to the start of any course, EDI can cancel the course at its own discretion. Therefore, it is not recommended to book travel until the Monday two weeks prior to the start of the course. A full refund will be provided for the course registration. EDI will not be responsible or liable for any travel that is booked.
- For training conducted at your site, there is a minimum enrollment of six (6) participants per scheduled course or custom curriculum. Cancellation policies for on-site training will be included within the formal quote you receive from EDI.
- Training provided by EDI remains exclusive between EDI and the registered attendees. If a registered attendee is unable to attend the training for any reason, a substitute attendee will be allowed ONLY with prior approval from EDI. EDI does not permit the resale of our training services without specific prior approval. Contact EDI as soon as possible if a substitution will be necessary.
- Only registered attendees will be allowed in the training center. Business casual attire is acceptable. Guests of registered attendees will not be permitted in the training center during the course sessions.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the training center during the course sessions.
- Training begins at 9AM, includes a one-hour lunch break and concludes at approximately 4PM each day.
- EDI may refuse training services to anyone violating EDI Training Policies.