1. How did you come to do what you do? Was this a lifelong goal?
Originally, I was going to be an audio engineer, but pursued computer networking.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at EDI?
The thing I enjoy most about working at EDI is working with management and my associates. They are great team members to work with!
3. What motivates you every day?
The thing that motivates me every day is to learn more and expand my skills as much as I can.
4. What makes you unique and different?
5. What are your favorite types of projects to work on?
My favorite types of projects to work on are the ones where you have to get creative to find solutions for the clients.
6. What are your future career goals?
My future career goals are to learn more and keep growing with the company.
7. Tell us what your day-to-day looks like at EDI.
My day-to-day at EDI includes collaborating with my fellow associates to complete the various assigned items for the projects we are working on.
8. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
The best career lesson I have learned so far is to enjoy what you do.
9. Outside of work, what do you like to do for fun?
Outside of work, I enjoy playing with my seven year old daughter. I also enjoy playing twang on the guitar and going fishing occasionally.