Training in St. Petersburg, Florida
Maximo and Tririga training brings all employees to a higher level of understanding so ultimately the result will be employees with similar skills and knowledge. Training is a key factor to company success whether it is a system deployment, system upgrade or the result of employee attrition.
In addition, training:
- Helps to reduce weak links within a company that heavily rely on others
- Increases job performance and empowers the employee
- Builds employee confidence
- Stimulates new company ideas
- Promotes the thought process of company policies and procedures
- Encourages employee value and appreciation from the company
When is training needed? When you see:
- Misunderstood job responsibilities
- Quick employee frustration
- System lack of use
- Non-consistent data patterns
- Lack of employee job satisfaction
- Increased employee turnover
In the past, training was measured in numbers trained.
Now measures are based on the effects of the bottom line; increased productivity; improved sales; better quality; fewer errors; decreased employee turnover; employee morale or any measurement that ultimately shows a return on investment. Continuous training keeps companies on the cutting edge of industry developments.
EDI excels in best-in-class training programs and provides IBM certified instructors. EDI offers:
- Instructors with extensive Maximo and Tririga experience
- Wide range of courses link to upcoming courses and training information and policies
- Conducive learning environment link to Travel Guide
- Training at your location with a minimum of 6 students (volume discounts can be applied)
EDI Training Information and Policies
Due to the complexities of training course preparation and courseware ordering requirements our cancellation policy is as follows:
You may cancel course registration at our training center up to two weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the start date for the course and receive a full refund. If you cancel your reservation between eight (8) and thirteen (13) calendar days prior to the course taking place, there will be a 50% cancellation charge. There are no refunds within seven (7) calendar days of a course start date.
EDI requires a minimum of three (3) students to conduct a class. If three (3) students have not registered two weeks prior to the start of any course, EDI can cancel the course at its own discretion. Therefore, it is not recommended to book travel until the Monday two weeks prior to the start of the course. A full refund will be provided for the course registration. EDI will not be responsible or liable for any travel that is booked.
For training conducted at your site, there is a minimum enrollment of six (6) participants per scheduled course or custom curriculum. Cancellation policies for on-site training will be included within the formal quote you will receive from EDI.
Training provided by EDI remains exclusive between EDI and the registered attendees. If a registered attendee is unable to attend the training for any reason, a substitute attendee will be allowed ONLY with prior approval from EDI. EDI does not permit the resale of our training services without specific prior approval from EDI. Contact EDI as soon as possible if a substitution will be necessary.
Only registered attendees will be allowed in the training center. Business casual attire is acceptable. Guests of registered attendees will not be permitted in the training center during the course sessions.
Food and beverages are not permitted in the training center during the course sessions.
Training begins at 9AM, includes a one-hour lunch break and concludes at approximately 4PM each day.
EDI may refuse training services to anyone violating EDI Training Policies.