Tenant Construction / Alteration Permitting (TCAP)
EDI’s first TRIRIGA airport enhancement manages the process of issuing construction / alteration permits for concession and airline requests. The system provides a self-service capability for tenants to make permit requests, upload documents, drawings and compliance items and monitor the progress of permit issuance. The system provides an enhanced customer service experience for the tenant.
The Permit Office also gains improved organization of data collection and design review. The system automatically sends an acceptance letter to the requestor formatted the way the Permit Office requires, on the airport letterhead. While in Design Review status, the system notifies Permit Reviewers and accommodates the entry of permit conditions and comments by each reviewer. As the Permit Review process progresses, Permit Requirement Letters are automatically emailed to the requestor.
At the point of permit issuance, the system generates a signed Permit and sends it electronically to the tenant for posting on the job site and keeping on file.
The benefits of the system include:
- Better control and visibility of permit process from application submittal to permit close out
- Easier management of design review, comment and response process
- Central repository for documentation (including design drawings, insurance and bonds)
- Automated role based email notifications (including correspondence letters and reports)
- Revision history and auditing to allow for improved ability to traceability
- Alignment with FAA regulations and requirements
- Better diagnosis of bottlenecks and problems
Benefits to Tenants & Airlines:
- Easier web-based application submittal for permits
- Cleaner process overall by uploading and receiving required documentation the first time
- Better customer service, improved visibility & transparency of status and requests
- Faster permit issuance, work in progress compliance, and project close out