EDI partners with select industry-leading technology vendors, including enterprise application and infrastructure software vendors, systems integrators, and maintenance specific vendors that focus on improving our clients’ maintenance practices and extend the life of their assets. These best-of-breed partners bring value-added products and services necessary to develop, deploy, and manage Enterprise Asset Management applications to help clients meet their business objectives.
IBM strives to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, networking systems, storage devices and microelectronics. IBM translates these advanced technologies into value for their customers through their professional solutions and services businesses worldwide.
EDI has a very strong partnership with IBM. In fact, EDI’s relationship with IBM spans several hundred contacts and extends across multiple IBM groups and divisions including Maximo sales, Tivoli Product Management, Tivoli Development, Tivoli Support, Tivoli Channels, Tivoli Marketing, Senior Management, Software Group, Global Business Services, Global Technology Services, and various Client Teams.
In the newly launched Tivoli Deployment Accreditation program, EDI is the first “AAA” rated partner for IBM Maximo Asset Manager (EAM) worldwide. EDI is also a PartnerWorld Advanced Partner enabling us to resell IBM Maximo software. EDI regularly partners with IBM services on engagements both as the lead and as a sub-contractor.
EDI has the following relationships with IBM:
- EDI was the first business partner, world-wide, to be Tivoli “AAA” deployment accredited in EAM
- IBM Premier Business Partner
- IBM Authorized Maximo Software Reseller
- IBM Authorized Maximo L1/L2 Support Reseller
- IBM Authorized ASL Partner
SCHAD Automation has been a leading platform in the mobile industry for more than a decade. EXTEND7000 for Maximo delivers the most advanced mobile functionality to date from Inventory and Work Orders to Calibration as well as the ability to integrate with existing SCADA systems dramatically reducing response time.
- HTML5 (operational on ALL Mobile platforms)
- Intuitive navigation and easy to read screens
- Frontend SCADA integration to Maximo for rapid deployment
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
Projetech has been a premier Maximo business partner for more than 15 years and is the leader in Maximo hosting services. Projetech is able to provide flexibility for clients to Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) or Maximo without the Maximo license fees (MAAS), and all without increasing the IT footprint. In addition, Projetech is unique when compared to other hosting services in that they know Maximo.
Projetech benefits include:
- Eliminate the costs of hosting Maximo in-house
- Datacenters designed to Tier 3 and 4 specifications
- Premier Security Solution Stack
- Able to meet any storage needs 10GB- 4TB LUNs