IBM Maximo Asset Management
IBM Maximo Asset Management is a comprehensive solution for managing physical plant assets in any asset-intensive industry.
Maximo Asset Management allows organizations to share and enforce best practices, inventory, resources and personnel. It helps manage all types of assets – including plant, production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications.
Maximo includes six modules:
- Asset Management gives control to track, manage and locate assets throughout the asset lifecycle
- Work Management allows organization of planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of all related costs, in addition to skill set levels of your technicians
- Service Management defines your service offerings, establishes service level agreements (SLAs), and allows a proactive way to monitor service level
- Contract Management provides complete tracking for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- Inventory Management shows you details of asset-related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable
- Procurement Management supports all phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment
The latest version of Maximo 7.6 offers “built in” mobile access, out-of-the box mapping, crew management and analytical insight including use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
EDI knows Maximo provides a Best-in-Class solution to any Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) needs but don’t take our word for it, look at what Gartner reports:
This Magic Quadrant graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research note and should be evaluated in the context of the entire report. The Gartner report is available upon request from IBM. G00263205
EDI has solid expertise in all versions of Maximo dating back to version 3 but also has profiency with various Maximo products. EDI’s consultants have the industry background and certifications to empower your employees while providing a successful implementation by:
- Improving productivity and promoting adoption of best industry practices
- Providing a strong knowledge base of Maximo from experience while providing valuable insight into its development and configuration
- Providing assistance with migration of data from the former system to the new
- Providing Role based training
- Adding mobile services that best fit your company
- Integrating the CMMS with other current systems to eliminate silos.
Ultimately, a successful Maximo Implementation can immediately provide:
- Increased production due to asset uptime
- Reduced material use
- Reduced inventory value
- Reduced labor
- Improved safety and environmental compliance
- Regulatory compliance
- Better management of capital projects
- Energy savings
- Ongoing continuous improvement process
- Paper savings