IBM Maximo Anywhere
IBM Maximo Anywhere provides a set of resources for building and deploying mobile apps that integrate with IBM Maximo Asset Management.
These apps extend the scope of your enterprise system by providing mobile users with protected access to data and services anytime and anywhere.
Maximo Anywhere exemplifies a good first step mobile strategy solution for major corporations with very capable IT divisions that would like to:
- Use a single vendor product to improve productivity in the field
- Would like to build their own custom apps to other enterprise systems within their organization
- Use multiple types of mobile devices
- Work with a broad range of instrumented machines
- Continue use of a devise whether connected or disconnected
- Ensure security and trusted transactions
- Use full bar-coding and RFID capabilities
Maximo Anywhere enables organizations to leverage device-specific capabilities, such as using voice-to- text technology and the device camera, instead of requiring an integrated barcode scanner.
IBM Maximo Anywhere delivers instant mobile access to work and asset management capabilities, even when remote workers are disconnected.
- Work order management—Manage the execution of work, including submitting of actuals, creating follow-up work and delegating to nearby field technicians
- Field workforce management—View and efficiently execute optimized service routes and assigned work
- Materials supply-chain management—Control stock rooms and rolling truck stock, inventory, issues, reorders while managing purchase orders, and the receipt of materials
- Asset management—Record premises service address, work, time and material details; view work locations on a map, complete with turn- by- turn directions to help improve technician productivity