EDI is the #1 US-based IBM Partner for Maximo for Aviation (MfA).
EDI is fluent in the demands of aircraft maintenance management. IBM Maximo for Aviation is a comprehensive M&E/MRO solution that off-the-shelf addresses the entire engineering and maintenance organization including configuration management, advanced scheduling/planning, inventory management, reporting and logistics including lease management.
Maximo for Aviation is built on the #1 EAM solution in the world for more than 20 years and has been further enhanced through IBM’s partnerships with several of the largest Aviation OEM companies in the world. These close partnerships have resulted in an industry solution that provides a level of maturity, integration and stability unequaled in the marketplace.
Maximo for Aviation is helping clients around the world manage aircraft and key aircraft components with industry-unique applications to address critical aircraft maintenance and airworthiness requirements. Using Maximo for Aviation our clients maintain regulatory compliance, minimize AOG, extend the life of airframes, engines and components.
Part 145 Repair Station
Maximo for Aviation is helping clients standardize processes across multiple, geographically dispersed sites. Clients are streamlining their processes from receiving to lease management. Through improved inventory management, clients are able to eliminate related delays.
Maximo for Aviation features include:
Comprehensive Lifecycle Management
- “Using Maximo for Aviation has helped us reduce and track our warranty claims saving over 50%.” – US Regional Airline
- “Maximo for Aviation Planning and Scheduling has helped us reduce our heavy checks from 100 days to 75!” – Aircraft Manufacturer
- “We can now identify and offer clients required aircraft checks and provide proposals immediately; not two weeks with our previous systems.” – Large Aircraft Services Company
What Aviation challenges does EDI solve with Maximo for Aviation?
- Meet all client M&E/MRO needs without customization
- Painless upgrades with the most stable platform on the market
- Standardize processes across multiple sites with ease of scalability
- Track individuals’ certifications
- Account for IATA best practices
- Establish defined configuration management rules
- Validate serialized parts for the plane on which they’re installed
- Real time current vs historic Configuration comparison reporting
- Real time Engineering Reference Status & Variance reporting Validation of aircraft configuration
- Generate alerts for out of sequence and incompatibility
- Aircraft / equipment records are associated with specific model configuration
- Configuration rules defined for a build position apply to the equipment installed in the build position
- Relate software and hardware configuration dependencies